Design. Build. Accelerate.
On The Ultimate Workstation Processor.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5000WX Series Processors
More cores in your workstation to quickly beat
any challenge. A force of performance.
Built to tackle the world’s most demanding
Learn how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can accelerate architectural workflows like editing point clouds, rendering and virtual reality.Learn more
Design & Manufacturing
Discover how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can reduce simulation and render times while keeping engineers productive.Learn more
Media & Entertainment
Explore how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can tear through complex rendering and VFX workloads while increasing creative iterations.Learn more
Software & Sciences
Learn how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can reduce compile times and boost scientific discovery with rapid simulation and analysis.Learn more
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5000 WX-Series processors built on battle-tested performance and capability to enable artists, architects, and engineers with the ability to get more done in less time.8
- Leadership full spectrum performance across the entire product stack9
- Enhanced max boost frequencies
- 128 PCIe® 4.0 lanes support advanced workstation configurations
- AMD PRO Technologies
- up to64 coresand 128 threads
- up to290 MbTotal Cache
- up to4.1 GHzBase Clock
- up to4.5 GHzMax Boost Clock10
THE MOST ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD11
The Lenovo ThinkStation P620 powered by AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors delivers the world’s first 64 core professional workstation platform.Get yours
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5000 WX-Series processors are based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads. Additionally, the platform offers full spectrum performance leadership9 by addressing single threaded and mulithreaded bottlenecks commonly found in professional software applications.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors Support for 128 PCIe® 4.0 lanes, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.
- Accelerate workflows with next-gen professional GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Enables a variety of advanced workstation configurations
AMD PRO Security
Featuring a multilayered set of security features at the hardware, OS, and system level now with AMD Shadow Stack, a robust security feature to help add protection against control-flow attacks.
AMD Memory Guard
Help secure your system memory with AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature6. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
Advanced Support for Traditional Manageability
All Ryzen™ PRO processors from AMD enable a robust manageability feature set for simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure so you can:
- Remotely update and repair networked devices
- Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
- Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band
The ultimate platform for PC
enthusiasts, featuring exclusive
PCIe 4.0® connectivity
for high-end desktops
Deserve Exceptional Cooling
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ and Threadripper™ PRO processors with
up to 280W TDP require the type of robust cooling solutions provided by premium cooling.12
Visit our partners below
to configure your next workstation.
Get In Touch
Need more information about AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors for your business?
Contact a performance specialist and find out what AMD can do for your organization.
1. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe After Effects CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-43
2. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-45
3. Based on AMD performance lab testing on January 31, 2022, using the Revit RFO model creation benchmark to compare performance of AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5000WX-Series reference systems configured with 8x32GB DDR4, NVIDIA Quadro RTX A5000, 1TB SSD, Win 11 vs. five similarly configured BOXX APEXX4 workstations with Intel® Xeon® W-3300 series processors. Results may vary. CGP-18
4. Based on AMD Labs testing as of January 31, 2022, using the Chaos V-Ray v5 (Update 1.1) benchmark tool to measure CPU rendering performance of an AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Pro 5995WX reference system configured with 8x32GB DDR4, NVIDIA Quadro RTX A5000, 1TB SSD, Win 11 vs. a similarly configured BOXX APEXX4 workstation with an Intel® Xeon® W-3375. Results may vary. CGP-05
5. Based on testing by AMD performance labs on June 17, 2020, using Creo Generative Design to test the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX reference system vs. two (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-40
6. Based on AMD Labs testing as of July 7, 2020, comparing a Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Pro 3995WX to two Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors, using Chromium compile to measure. CPP-58
7. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, comparing a Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Pro 3995WX to two Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors, using Unreal Engine to measure compile times. Results may vary. CPP-60
8. Based on AMD Labs testing as of January 31, 2022 using the Puget Systems Adobe After Effects CC benchmark test to compare the Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 5995X reference system configured with 8x32GB DDR4, NVIDIA Quadro RTX A5000, 1TB SSD, Win 11 vs. a similarly configured BOXX APEXX4 workstation with an Intel® Xeon® W-3375. Results may vary. CGP-06
9. Based on AMD performance lab testing as of January 31, 2022 using the Unreal Engine 4.23 compile performance test to compare the performance of AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 5995WX reference system configured with 8x32GB DDR4, NVIDIA Quadro RTX A5000, 1TB SSD, Win 11 vs. a similarly configured BOXX APEXX4 workstation with an Intel® Xeon® W-3375 processor. Results may vary. CGP-01
10. Max boost for AMD Ryzen™ processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates.
11. „Most advanced’ defined as superior 7nm process technology in a smaller node and unique PCIe® 4.0 capability in the workstation processor market. CPP-77
12. The effectiveness of cooling solutions is dependent upon a number of factors, including ambient air temperature and the configuration of the system, components and cooling solution. It is the users’ obligation to ensure operation of the processor within the applicable AMD product specifications.