When your business needs to get the job done, moving the deadline isn’t an option.
Model. Animate. Render. AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors offer full spectrum compute capability to help you create a more visually compelling story in less time.
Rip Through Architectural Design and Visualization
Design. Visualize. Multitask. AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors offer full spectrum compute capability to help you multi-task and accelerate your entire workflow.
Accelerate Innovation in Software Development
Software engineers often face long compile times, especially on large projects. Software compilation is a multithreaded process and AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors with up to 64 cores can help reduce compile times.
Speed Up Design and Manufacturing Optimization
Design. Stimulate. Optimize. AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors offer full spectrum compute capability to help you multi-task and accelerate your entire workflow.
The Ultimate Processor for Peak Performance
Imagine what you can do with the world’s fastest desktop processor.
- up to64 coresand 128 threads
- up to256 MbTotal L3 Cache
- up to2.9 GHzBase Clock
- up to4.3 GHzMax Boost Clock4
Render Time Irrelevant
Realize your creative vision with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™, the world’s most powerful desktop processors5
for lightning-fast creative
88 total PCIe® 4.0 lanes to meet
large GPU and NVMe needs.
cache for rapid access to
large data sets.
support for ECC for reliable
Quad-Channel DDR4 ECC Memory Support
With the most memory channels you can get on desktop6, the Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor can support Workstation Standard DDR4 ECC (Error Checking & Correction Mode) Memory to keep you tight, tuned and perfectly in sync.devices.
NVMe RAID Support
Combine up to six NVMe disks in for superlative speed or rock-solid redundancy with Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors. Want even more? Get double the bandwidth with PCIe® 4.0 support, exclusively for high-end desktop on AMD TRX40 motherboards.
The ultimate platform for PC
enthusiasts, featuring exclusive
PCIe 4.0® connectivity
for high-end desktops
Deserve Exceptional Cooling
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ and Threadripper™ PRO processors with up to 280W
TDP require the type of robust cooling solutions provided by premium cooling.6
THE MOST ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD7
The Lenovo ThinkStation P620 powered by AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors delivers the world’s first 64 core professional workstation platform.Get yours
Visit our partners below
to configure your next workstation.
Get In Touch
Need more information about AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors for your business?
Contact a performance specialist and find out what AMD can do for your organization.
1. Testing by AMD performance labs on 1/14/2020 using a pre-production AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3990X processor, AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3970X processor and Intel Xeon W-3275. Results may vary. CPK-30
2. Testing by AMD performance labs on 1/14/2020 using a pre-production AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3990X processor, AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3970X processor and Intel Xeon W-3275. Results may vary. CPK-29
3. Testing by AMD performance labs on 1/14/2020 using a pre-production AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3990X processor, AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3970X processor, and Intel Xeon W-3275. Unreal Engine compiled in Windows® 10 with Ninja Compiler using Visual Studio 2017 header files. Android 10 compiled according to https://source.andriod.com/setup/build/initializing. Results may vary. CPK-31
4. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates.
5. Testing by AMD performance labs on 10/07/2019 comparing an AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3970X and AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 3960X vs. Intel© Core™ i9-9980XE in the Cinebench R20 nT benchmark test. Results may vary. CPK-02
6. The effectiveness of cooling solutions is dependent upon a number of factors, including ambient air temperature and the configuration of the system, components and cooling solution. It is the users’ obligation to ensure operation of the processor within the applicable AMD product specifications.
7. „Most advanced’ defined as superior 7nm process technology in a smaller node and unique PCIe® 4.0 capability in the workstation processor market. CPP-77