Learn how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can accelerate architectural workflows like editing point clouds, rendering and virtual reality.Learn more
Design & Manufacturing
Discover how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can reduce simulation and render times while keeping engineers productive.Learn more
Media & Entertainment
Explore how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can tear through complex rendering and VFX workloads while increasing creative iterations.Learn more
Software & Sciences
Learn how AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors can reduce compile times and boost scientific discovery with rapid simulation and analysis.Learn more
The Ultimate Processor for the Professional Workstation
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO based workstations are the ideal tools for artists, architects, engineers and are packed with features designed for the most demanding professional workloads.
- up to64 coresand 128 threads
- up to256 MbTotal L3 Cache
- 2.7 GHzBase Clock
- up to4.2 GHzMax Boost Clock8
Up to 44% higher Generative Design performance
versus 2 Intel Xeon processors. Nothing beats
a 64-core professional workstation
powered by AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads. Additionally, the platform supports 128 PCIe® 4.0 lanes enabling a variety of advanced configurations leveraging next-gen GPUs and storage devices.
Blazing Fast PCIe® 4.0
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are the only professional workstation processor to support PCIe® 4.0, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.devices.
- Accelerate workflows with next-gen GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Support for 128 PCIe lanes
- Enables a variety of advanced configurations
AMD Secure Processor
The AMD Secure Processor is a powerful, integrated, dedicated security processor designed to establish a hardware root-of-trust to help secure the processing and storage of sensitive data and trusted applications.
AMD Memory Guard
Help secure your entire system memory with AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature10. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation.devices.
Advanced Support for Traditional Manageability
All Ryzen™ PRO processors from AMD enable a robust manageability feature set for simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure so you can:
- Remotely update and repair networked devices
- Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
- Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band
The ultimate platform for PC
enthusiasts, featuring exclusive
PCIe 4.0® connectivity
for high-end desktops
Deserve Exceptional Cooling
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ and Threadripper™ PRO processors with up to 280W
TDP require the type of robust cooling solutions provided by premium cooling.9
Browse preconfigured systems from our partners.
Get In Touch
Need more information about AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors for your business?
Contact a performance specialist and find out what AMD can do for your organization.
1. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe After Effects CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-43
2. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-45
3. CPP-70 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Autodesk Revit RFO v3.2 2020 test to compare the performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX vs. Intel Xeon W-3275 processor. Results may vary.
4. CPP-32 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the V-Ray Benchmark 4.10.07 test to compare the multi-thread performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. 2X Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary.
5. Based on testing by AMD performance labs on June 17, 2020, using Creo Generative Design to test the AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX reference system vs. two (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-40
6. Based on AMD Labs testing as of July 7, 2020, comparing a Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3995WX to two Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors, using Chromium compile to measure. CPP-58
7. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, comparing a Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3995WX to two Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors, using Unreal Engine to measure compile times. Results may vary. CPP-60
8. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates.
9. The effectiveness of cooling solutions is dependent upon a number of factors, including ambient air temperature and the configuration of the system, components and cooling solution. It is the users’ obligation to ensure operation of the processor within the applicable AMD product specifications.
10. PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation.devices.