Beyond yesterday's limits
I demand a lot of my game and therefore of the hardware, that I practice and win on. AMD Ryzen™ 7 3800X gives me all I need and even more — up to 377 FPS!
Simultaneously with the stream! Verified by progamers
- Pure Power Optimizes power usage for higher efficiency without sacrificing perfomance.
- Neural Net Prediction Uses a true neural network to predict what your application needs before it asks for it.
- Extended Frequency Range (XFR) Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Smart Prefetch Anticipates what data Ryzen™ will need and brings it into high-speed cache for optimal app perfomance.
The Intelligent Processor.
Equipped to win
Get up to 2 games, plus 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC*,
when you buy select AMD Ryzen™ processors.
Radeon™ Vega Graphics
Platform - Ryzen 3000 Ready
maximized bandwidth and breathtaking speed.
1. “Advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 05/26/2019. RZ3-14
2. Prior to the Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the desktop processor with the most cores was the Intel Core i9-7980XE, with 18 cores. With the release of the 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the most cores you can get on a desktop processor is now 32 cores. RP2-2
3. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135
4. Precision Boost Overdrive is enabled on the AMD 400 series and X570 motherboards with a Ryzen 3000 series processor.
5. AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26.