Beyond yesterday's limits
I demand a lot of my game and therefore of the hardware, that I practice and win on. AMD Ryzen™ 7 3800X gives me all I need and even more — up to 377 FPS!
The world's best
processor for gaming
and creating 8,9
Only AMD Ryzen™ processors have the fastest
CPU cores 6, 7 for true high-speed performance for
gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering.
- Pure Power Optimizes power usage for higher efficiency without sacrificing perfomance.
- Neural Net Prediction Uses a true neural network to predict what your application needs before it asks for it.
- Extended Frequency Range (XFR) Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Smart Prefetch Anticipates what data Ryzen™ will need and brings it into high-speed cache for optimal app perfomance.
The Intelligent Processor.
Get Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla
when you buy select AMD Ryzen™
Radeon™ Vega Graphics
PCIe® 4.0 for everyone.
Designed for gamers, creators, and everyone in between who need cutting-edge performance, maximized bandwidth and breathtaking speed.
- up to20xPCIe® 4.0 Lanes
- up to12 SATA6Gbps Ports
- 4x USBHiSpeed 480Mbps
- 8x USBSuperSpeed+ 10Gbps
powerful desktop processors.
1. “Advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 05/26/2019. RZ3-14
2. Prior to the Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the desktop processor with the most cores was the Intel Core i9-7980XE, with 18 cores. With the release of the 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, the most cores you can get on a desktop processor is now 32 cores. RP2-2
3. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135
4. Precision Boost Overdrive is enabled on the AMD 400 series and X570 motherboards with a Ryzen 3000 series processor.
5. AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26.
6. Fastest 12-core processor. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of 05/26/2019 utilizing the Ryzen 9 3900X vs. Core i9-9920X in Cinebench R20 nT. Results may vary. RZ3-13.
7. Fastest 16-core processor. Testing by AMD Performance Labs on 09/15/2019, comparing the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (AMD’s fastest 16-core) to the Intel Core i9-9960X (Intel’s fastest 16-core), using the Cinebench R20 single-core benchmark score and Cinebench R20 multi-core benchmark score to measure single-core and multi-core performance for each processor. Performance results may vary. RZ3-72
8. Testing by AMD performance labs 09/10/19 using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X processor, Core i9-9920X and Core i9-9900K. Select games tested at 1920x1080 with high in-game quality preset. Results may vary. RZ3-74.
9. Testing by AMD performance labs using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X, Core i9-9920X and Core i9-9900K in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, Cinebench R20, Handbrake 1.1.1, LLVM Compile Time, POV-Ray 3.7, and V-Ray. Results may vary. RZ3-75